Last updated: Nov 15th, 2015
- Customers are required to provide warm running water and electricity for works to be carried out.
- Customers are required to provide access to the property where the work is to be carried out at the time agreed. We allow customers a wait time of 30 minutes to accommodate situations such as school runs or traffic from work. After this time a waiting fee of £25 per hour will be charged.
- Where possible, we will endeavour to help customers lift and move furniture in order to clean underneath them, however we are in no way obliged to do so and request customers give us notice of any large heavy items that need moving.
- Moving of large heavy items which require more than one person will incur an additional charge depending on size and number of items to be moved as we will have to provide an extra person to do so.
- We use Kärcher Carpet Cleaning machines for all of our carpet cleaning jobs.
- The soap used is a special Kärcher carpet cleaning powder.
- We use Dettol disinfectant on all of our cleans to ensure our customers get the highest level of cleanliness.
- We scrub carpets with a special carpet brush to remove heavy soiling and dirt and use a dirty water extraction system to remove all dirt and water from the carpets.
- After cleaning, the carpets will feel a little damp to the touch which is normal and carpets will dry within 12-24 hours.
- While carpets are still wet we advise customers not to walk on them, however if you have to we advise to use white soled foot wear (e.g. white socks or clear plastic bags) nothing coloured or with any dirt on them as it will rub off on the carpets.
End/Pre Tenancy Cleaning
- Our ‘End/Pre Tenancy’ cleaning packages cover cleaning inside the home.
- Where possible and safe we will endeavour to clean the outside of all windows.
- All of our End/Pre Tenancy cleans include full de-grease of ovens, hobs and extractor fans, removal of all limescale around taps, on ceramics and on all glass such as shower doors and cleaning of all white goods such as washing machines, dish washers, toasters, kettles and the inside and outside of all cupboards. We remove dust from all dust gathering areas such as skirting boards, light fittings and above doorways.
- End/Pre Tenancy cleans include vacuuming/hovering and mopping of floors. We also steam clean tiled floors and vinyls. Professional carpet cleaning is charged separately.
- Cleaning times can vary depending on property size, degree of cleaning required and number of staff assigned to complete the works.
- Any cleaning discrepancies or complaints are to be reported within 24 hours of completion of the works carried out. (please see our complaints procedure)
- Please note that new dust settles within a 12-24 hour period and we will not be held liable to new layers of dust beyond 12 hours after the completion of a clean.
- Cancellations are to be made in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by speaking to a member of our team on 0203 745 6661.
- Cancellations are to be received no later than 24 hours before the booked works. Cancellations received after this time and where we have attended the works address will incur a cancellation fee of £40.
- Payment is due in full immediately upon completion of all work unless agreed otherwise beforehand.
- Payments can be made in cash or via BACS transfer to our business account.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept cheques.
- Card Payments are accepted online.
- Late or failed payments will incur a £25 charge after 30 days.
- Payments due for over 30 days will incur a £25 charge per month until the balance is settled.
- All complaints are to be made in writing by emailing email@example.com within 24 hours of completion of all works carried out.